Terms And Conditions
1. No cancellation, changes, or holds, can be accepted for an order for which materials have been specially ordered.
2. No cancellations, holds, or model changes for regular orders can be accepted less than 10 working days prior to the scheduled shipping day. Restocking, as well as any freight charges incurred will be assessed.
3. After any goods have been altered pursuant to filling this order, seller need not accept cancellation of this order.
4. No changes (frame color, fabric color, strap color, add ons, etc.) can be accepted less than 10 working days prior to the scheduled shipping date.
5. All prices F.O.B. our plant, buyer to assume responsibilities for in transit damages.
6. Each delivery under this order shall be considered a separate contract and is to be paid for irrespective of delivery of balance of order.
7. Date of delivery is not the essence of this contract and shipments made after said date shall constitute good delivery.
8. Acceptance of customer’s orders does not constitute acceptance of customer’s purchase order price or terms. Normal pricing policy and terms apply.
9. Causes beyond seller’s control such as acts of God, fires, strikes, labor difficulties, governmental acts of regulations, causing delays in delivery, shall relieve seller of any liability.
10. In case the buyer’s credit becomes unsatisfactory to seller, the seller may cancel any unfilled portion of this order.
11. In as much as upholstery fabrics, plastics, etc. Are not guaranteed by mills or suppliers, WE WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WEAR OR FADING OF ANY COVERING MATERIALS.
12. Any deviation from this policy will carry a 15% minimum service charge for the order.
13. 1 ½% per month Service Charge will be imposed on all past due accounts.
14. No merchandise will be accepted without a written return authorization from the company prior to return shipment.
15. Company reserves the right to correct any pricing errors.
16. All claims must be made within 10 days after receipt of goods.
17. We do not insure safe delivery of goods. The transportation company’s receipt relieving us of all responsibility, and any claims for damages in transit should be made immediately to the Agent at point of delivery.